WASPcam Action-Sports Cameras come with a one year limited warranty, covering defects in material for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. WASPcam customers can use the contact form below, or call 1-888-369-5489 to make a warranty claim.
To make a warranty claim fill out the contact form below, be sure to include the following information:
1. Include your name and contact information
2. Include which WASPcam camera model you have
(9900/9901, 9902/9904 GIDEON, 9903 JAKD, 9905 Wi-Fi (TACT), 9906 CAMO, 9907 4K, 9401 P.O.D.)
3. Include a description of the issue you’re having with your camera
4. Include photos of the issue you’re having with your camera (if available)
5. Include a photo of the original receipt/invoice showing date of purchase
6. Include size, class and brand of SD card you’re using in your camera
The WASPcam warranty team will respond to your warranty claim within 48 hours, and provide more information on how to proceed with your claim.
Note: WASPcam is not responsible and will not cover any costs that may be associated with a defective return – all shipping/handling costs must be paid for by the purchaser.